Need a comprehensive homeschool planner for preschool levels or above? Look no further.
If you’re a homeschool mom or planning to home-school your preschooler then you will certainly need a good homeschool planner to sort out all the nitty-gritty details of homeschooling.
From monthly, weekly, and daily schedules and planners to timetables, meal plans, activity planners, trackers, and checklists. This Editable PDF planner has everything you will need to take care of the active little one, keeping your day on track. It is a complete, detailed, and comprehensive planner suitable for children from pre-k levels and above.
Related Article: All in one preschool preparatory pack
Why do you need a homeschool planner?
Any mom who has homeschooled their child will know how difficult it is to manage time. Time slips away easily in the hands of active children who have little care for your plans and who just want to play all day long. With young children, last-minute surprises are frequent and to be expected. It is also hard to get things done without a firm plan.
Thus, it is important to plan out time to homeschool so that children can benefit from daily learning. It will help to manage unexpected situations while ensuring your child is learning at a steady pace.
Furthermore, it helps you to visualize the day ahead thereby reducing stress and knowing that your daily affairs are in order. You can focus more on your child’s needs when you are well-prepared!
Highlights of the Homeschool Planner
- 73 pages of calendars, monthly, weekly down to daily planning schedule templates (including cover, content page, section pages, and other templates)
- Focused on preschool, and toddler levels including a weekly meal planner, habit tracker, activities planner, expenses, school supplies tracking list, and a “My Kid Says” section whereby you’ll be able to note down milestone words your little one says!
- Many other templates are included that can be used for kids of any age – including a reward chart for kids, spelling word list, homework/assignment trackers, goal setting, reading log
- 5P each (lined and unlined) Notetaking pages for writing notes, observations, and blank spaces for drawing
- Editable PDF version (with free Adobe Acrobat Reader)
– Able to personalize the Cover page with you or your child’s name (2 covers to choose from with a matching design content page)
– Personalized templates (Homeschool Schedule, Reward Chart, My Kid Says sections)
– PDF Bookmarks that will automatically be displayed upon opening the PDF file so you will be able to jump to various sections of the planner
– If you duplicate or add any pages in between it will not affect hyperlinks
- Sweet, pastel, rainbow, colorful design
List of Templates
1. 2 personalized covers to choose from with matching hyperlinked content pages (4P)
2. 2023 to 2026 (4P) 4 years calendar overview
3. Important Dates
4. Monthly planner Template 1 (undated)
5. Monthly planner Template 2 (undated)
6. Jan – Dec Monthly planner Template (undated) – they are separately editable
7. Weekly planner
8. Daily Planner
9. Homeschool Schedule
10. Weekly Lesson Plan
11. Daily Lesson Plan
12. Activities Plan (3P)
13. Activities Checklist
14. School Timetable
15. Assignment Tracker
16. Homework Tracker
17. School Supplies Checklist
18. Spelling Wordlist
19. Meal plan (weekly)
20. Reward Chart
21. Habit Tracker
22. Homeschool Expenses
23. Field Trip Log
24. To-do/not-to-do list
25. Reading Log
26. Account Password Tracker
27. My Kid Says . . .
28. Notes (10P – 5 lined, 5 unlined)
NEW TEMPLATES (Added in 2023)
29. Attendance Sheet
30. Grade Tracker (3P)
31. Goal Setting (2P)
32. Section Pages + 1 editable template (9P)
33. Editable Contents Page template (2P)
* Editable page numbers have been added to the bottom right of each page (optional to add page number)
How to use the Homeschool Planner?
Print out all pages.
For undated monthly, weekly, or daily planners, print as many copies as you need.
You can bind or file them for use.
Editable PDF Planner
The editable PDF version is meant for editing the templates and printing them out for use. The PDF has been indexed and bookmarked so you can easily jump to various sections and pages. If you add or duplicate pages in the PDF and it will not affect the hyperlinked bookmarks.
Individual planner inserts
Already have a planning binder or diary? You can use the templates separately as planner inserts.
To be displayed
Our templates are poster friendly and can be used as wall decorations for kids! Templates such as Reward Chart, Meal Plans, and Lesson Plans can be printed out in A4 size portrait and displayed in your child’s room for easy reference.
This planner contains 73 pages of printable templates that can be edited using Adobe Acrobat Reader (Free). It can be used as an Editable PDF digital planner stored as a local copy on your computer on its own.
For more advanced editing (i.e.: to add/duplicate pages freely in a PDF) we recommend you have the paid version of Adobe Acrobat Reader. Otherwise, use it as a printed physical copy and print out the pages on A4-sized portrait paper. You may print the PDF as it is however for templates that require more than 1 copy, you will have to manually print as many copies as you need.
If you like to use digital planners like GoodNotes and OneNote, these are great too. But not everybody may be used to using a digital planner on a mobile device hence we have created this Homeschool PDF Planner suitable if you’d just like to use a computer or print a physical copy.
Do you prefer to use digital planners or printed copies? Share your thoughts in the comments below!
To download a free All in one preschool prep pack, be sure to subscribe to us or check out the article here.
Follow us on Facebook/Pinterest for the latest blog updates, freebies, and Ukulele printables.Warmest Regards,